The day can be tailored to your school’s needs in terms of:
• Timing, layout
• Meeting particular requirements re- curriculum topics
• Links to other topics (art, history, science, maths, vocabulary)
• Special needs, Early Years etc
• Designing whole day events for Gifted and talented groups
• Involvement of/with parents
• INSET sessions can also be arranged
A typical day in a one form entry primary school:
Session 1 9.00 – 10.00 Year 4
Session 2 10.00 – 11.00 Year 5
Session 3 11.00 – 12.00 Year 6
Session 5 1.15 – 2.00 Year 1
Session 6 2.00 – 2.45 Year 2
Session 7 2.45 – 3.30 Year 3
NB Times may vary if the hall is used for lunches or if there are any other particular constraints
Sessions during or after school for Parents/teachers may also be arranged
Science in a Suitcase can be set up in a hall where it can be used on a session basis. Sessions may be 45 minutes (or more) and begin with a demonstration and discussion.
There are enough hands on activities to cater for a whole class (30 pupils per session).
15 tables (depending on size) will be required. A mains power supply will be required and the ability to control the light.